TEXT US +1 (424) 328-1417 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 13701 Fiji Way Dock 55, Marina del Rey, CA 90282 |
50ft. Luxury Yacht
Surrounded by the sound of the sea, let this beautiful 50ft. Navigator be the backdrop for your beautiful burial at sea service. This smooth cruising vessel is the perfect place to celebrate a life well lived and to say your goodbyes. Offering all the comforts of home in a calming and luxurious California coastal decor. Guests love to utilize the kitchen and bar where guests can set up a memorial display and or place snacks and drinks.
There are multiple seating areas inside, with 360 degree views of the water from everywhere you look. In addition, there is also outside seating on the flybridge or bow for those looking for some fresh air. Allowing families ultimate comfort based on their preferences.
As guests approach the scattering point they make their way to the back of the boat. They say their guiding words and the deckhand assists the family with the lowering of the ashes. Upon the return guests enjoy a tranquil and comfortable journey back to the dock.
The service allows for the scattering of one set of human remains. For an additional scattering there is an administration fee of $155.
To be able to perform the service we will require an LA County Disposition of Human Remains Permit. You can get this from the crematory or from the LA Vital Records Office.
(yacht rental & crew)
$795 for a one hour service
$895 for a two hour service
$1170 for three hour service
Marina del Rey
Max 12 guests*
Bring your own food and beverages
Connect to our bluetooth speakers.
• Interior and exterior seating
• Fridge and small freezer
• Electric stove top
• Dinette with microwave oven
• Screen HDMI input
• No smoking permitted
• Builder: Navigator
• Length: 50ft
• Cabins: 3 (overnight access only)
• Bathrooms: 2
• Speed: cruising
• Life vests on board
• Officially licensed cremated remains disposer
• Rose petals
• Yacht rental & crew
*Bareboat charter (required for over six guests):
• A bareboat charter is a vessel that is leased by the owner to another person (a “charterer”) for a period of time without a captain or crew;
• A bareboat charter is a vessel that is considered a recreational vessel and may not be subject to Passenger Vessel inspections by the United States Coast Guard;
• Once the charterer takes possession of the vessel, the charterer becomes entirely responsible for the safe navigation of the vessel and its passengers;
• The owner of the vessel is generally not responsible for any collision, personal injuries, and wages for the crew
• The charterer is responsible for the vessel’s crew, fuel, insurance, any maintenance and repairs, and any liability associated with use and possession of the vessel;
• The charterer must have the option of selecting and paying crew and may discharge the master or any crew member without referral to the owner;
• The owner may require general levels of proficiency for the crew that is retained based on federal statutes; and
• Charterers and passengers are solely responsible for making sure they understand and agree to the terms of any bareboat charter agreement.
Add a personal touch
$300 for 20 doves
A dove release symbolizes the start of the next journey of a love one en setting them free.
Send your loved one off on their next journey with the sounds of a professional bagpipe player
Route of burial at sea Marina del Rey
The Burial at Sea Marina del Rey takes about one hour in total. We will cruise at a relaxed speed and once we reached the designated spot to scatter the ashes the ceremony can take place. After the ceremony we will head back in again and drop off at the pick location.