TEXT US +1 (424) 328-1417 | email@example.com | 13701 Fiji Way Dock 55, Marina del Rey, CA 90282 |
70ft. Luxury Yacht
If you are looking for a luxurious time on the water, look no further. This 70ft. vessel exceeds all expectations with its plentiful spaces, sumptuous interior, and superior amenity offerings. From the moment guests enter the boat they are immersed into a yacht hosting paradise. When entering the boat guests step on a patio equipped with a dining table that directly flows into a spacious living room.
$850/hr – Winter rate (October 16th – April 15th)
$1000/hr – Summer rate (April 16th 16th – October 15th)
Marina del Rey
Max 12 guests*
Bring your own food and beverages
Connect to our bluetooth speakers
• Interior and exterior seating
• Fridge and small freezer
• Electric stove top
• Microwave oven
• Screen HDMI input
• Modern styling & elegant decor
• Spacious interior & exterior
• Sleeps eight in beds with crew in a private quarter
• Dinghy available for exploring on extended trips
• Full kitchen for a chef to cater from
*Bareboat charter (required for over six guests):
• A bareboat charter is a vessel that is leased by the owner to another person (a “charterer”) for a period of time without a captain or crew;
• A bareboat charter is a vessel that is considered a recreational vessel and may not be subject to Passenger Vessel inspections by the United States Coast Guard;
• Once the charterer takes possession of the vessel, the charterer becomes entirely responsible for the safe navigation of the vessel and its passengers;
• The owner of the vessel is generally not responsible for any collision, personal injuries, and wages for the crew
• The charterer is responsible for the vessel’s crew, fuel, insurance, any maintenance and repairs, and any liability associated with use and possession of the vessel;
• The charterer must have the option of selecting and paying crew and may discharge the master or any crew member without referral to the owner;
• The owner may require general levels of proficiency for the crew that is retained based on federal statutes; and
• Charterers and passengers are solely responsible for making sure they understand and agree to the terms of any bareboat charter agreement.
As guests make their way through the yacht they will reach the dinette and fully equipped kitchen with a full size fridge. Guests can then either get cozy at the helm looking out ahead, make their way below deck to the sleeping quarters. Guests can go out onto the immense bow to layout on the bow day beds, or head upstairs to the flybridge patio. The flybridge offers guests a completely new space continuing all the luxurious offerings of the main level. Unobstructed views of the water can be enjoyed from the built in dinette or guests can lounge in the sun on the back deck. For ultimate nautical luxury there is no need to look any further.
Most popular routes
A Marina del Rey yacht charter has much to offer. The beautiful stretched beaches of Venice and Santa Monica or the fairways of Marina del Rey. During the charters we often see sea lions and sometimes even dolphins or whales. Prefer a different route? Let us know in the booking form!
4-hour Malibu yacht charter route
5-hour Malibu yacht charter route
People also viewed
We had a great experience on The Lady M. We most definitely booked again with Los Angeles Yacht.
We loved the boatride in the sun for my birthday, sipping on champagne and playing games.