Party Boat Rental Santa Monica
Book a captained Party Boat Rental Santa Monica and host your own boat party in Los Angeles to celebrate a wedding, graduation, bachelorette party or just to get your feet moving and dance! Check all of our boats available for a boat parties, big and small!
See all Party Boat Rental Santa Monica options
A Party Boat Rental Santa Monica comes with experienced captain and crew included. Book today!
Officially Licensed Captains
Carbon Neutral Charters
15+ Years of experience
Local Los Angeles Business
More information on yacht parties
What days of the week can I book a yacht charter party?
Our boat party services are available seven days a week. Please contact us for pricing and availability.
How much does it cost to rent a boat for a party?
Pricing for a yacht charter party is based on departure location and guest count. Please find our pricing online.
Where can we charter a party boat from?
We offer party yacht charters from Marina del Rey, Redondo Beach, Long Beach, San Pedro, Ventura, Newport Beach, and more.
What kind of wildlife can we see on a daytime yacht party?
Depending on the location and the time of year it is possible to see humpback whales, blue whales (summer to fall), grey whales (winter to spring), minke whales, bottlenose Dolphins, seals, sea lions, pelicans, and more.
Can I decorate the yacht for my boat party?
Guests are welcome to decorate the boats, as long as no damage is incurred with the decorations.
Where will my yacht charter party go?
All charters are based on customers wishes and their location departure.
Are children included in the guest count?
Yes, children are included in guest counts. Children below 13 year old are also required to wear life jackets on yachts.
What type of clothing should I wear on a yacht charter party?
Ideally guests should dress comfortably. Layers are advised as it can be windier and colder on the water than on land. Don´t forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.
What to wear to a boat party at night?
On an evening yacht charter party it is important to dress warmly. While the boats do have interiors that can keep deduce the wind factor an evening on the water can be chilly. So it is best to dress in warm layers.
Can I wear high heels to a party on a yacht?
High heels can be worn on some boats. On large party boats with 30+ guests it should be fine. It is not practical on the smaller boats as you will be walking around on different levels and materials and it can be dangerous. A better solution would be a pretty flat, a fancy sandal, or a short mule if you must.
What do I need to bring to a boat party?
For a boat party on a yacht it’s best to bring whatever will make you comfortable. Some guests like to bring an extra sweater, favorite snacks and drinks, sunscreen, sea sickness pills, and if it's a birthday party a gift for the host.
How soon in advance do I need to book a yacht for a party?
Our bookings are based on a first come first serve basis. To make sure your preferred date and time is available it's best to confirm the date and time as soon as possible.
How do I start a yacht party?
Gather everyone together and share a toast to get the party started. Then play the music and let everyone mingle around in the different corners of the boat. This will make a boat party come to life.
Am I expected to tip the captain and crew?
Gratuity is not included in the price and while not required it is always greatly appreciated. Any tips provided are split between the captain and crew.
Can I bring food and beverage aboard for a boat party?
Guests are welcome to bring food and beverage aboard.
Are refreshments included for a yacht party?
Refreshments are not included in the pricing. Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drink.
Is there a place we can go to swim during a yacht party?
We can offer swimming from our San Pedro & Long Beach departure locations.
What is a bareboat charter?
- A bareboat charter is a vessel that is leased by the owner to another person (a “charterer”) for a period of time without a captain or crew;
- A bareboat charter is a vessel that is considered a recreational vessel and may not be subject to Passenger Vessel inspections by the United States Coast Guard;
- Once the charterer takes possession of the vessel, the charterer becomes entirely responsible for the safe navigation of the vessel and its passengers;
- The owner of the vessel is generally not responsible for any collision, personal injuries, and wages for the crew
- The charterer is responsible for the vessel’s crew, fuel, insurance, any maintenance and repairs, and any liability associated with use and possession of the vessel;
- The charterer must have the option of selecting and paying crew and may discharge the master or any crew member without referral to the owner;
- The owner may require general levels of proficiency for the crew that is retained based on federal statutes; and
- Charterers and passengers are solely responsible for making sure they understand and agree to the terms of any bareboat charter agreement.